For awhile Eliza has shown A LOT of interest in our food (constantly grabbing in an effort to help herself to a bite). Since she was officially going to be six months old the next day, we decided it was time. Eliza got her first taste of solids yesterday. We decided to go with sweet potatoes, and I think it was the right choice.
Eliza took charge and helped herself to the spoon right off the bat. She guided the spoon directly into her mouth....she didn't want to let go so I could help. I would estimate that, in all, she actually ate about four bites worth. The rest was spattered all over her face, chest, hands, arms, chair, and me! She got the full hoe down in the sink afterward...only found a few little sweet potato crusties in her neck rolls later in the afternoon. ;)
Thanks, I can do it myself!!
Helping (me or her, I'm not sure which of us is the helper).
Bring on the sweet potatoes!!
Just organizing things after a delish meal.
Delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment