Monday, May 11, 2015

Treasures

I know I've said this, but it's hard to even put into words how much my life has changed (for the better) since becoming a mom. I truly feel so blessed and lucky to have my little shminky who is the sweetest and most entertaining little human on earth. Case in point...for Mother's Day, Eliza's school made a picture frame. Her photo (below) did not disappoint. She was in full on doggy mode for the picture. When we arrived to pick her up on Friday, she handed it to me with a big grin. So proud! 

I will treasure this forever.

She is just the cutest. 

On Sunday, we went to church and out to lunch. Andrea and I chose a healthy little lunch....until they offered the moms free dessert. Andrea and I chose a chocolate chip cookie and ice cream dessert, which was super tasty UNTIL I looked up the nutritional facts...a mere 1433 calories and 72 grams of fat!!! We both about died and everyone got a major kick out of that! 

Despite eating enough calories for a whole day in my dessert, it really was a great time. And we have the pics to prove it! 





Being a Mom is awesome every day, but it's pretty damn great on Mother's Day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment