Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Library

I took Eliza to the library yesterday with the vision of us finding a stack of books and cuddling up in a corner somewhere to read for a bit before taking a little time in the play area. She did not get the memo. First, she clearly had no clue  you're supposed to be quiet in the library. It was probably one of her loudest public outings to date. Every chance she got she was running away from me, attempting to strip, and screaming at the top of her lungs. She even tried to blow some boogers on some of the library books. ahh! To top it off, because I am a "new cardholder" (they couldn't find me in their system to see that I was previously one of Marshall Public Library's finest and most loyal patrons, apparently), I could only check out 3 books! Hopefully, our next trip there is a bit more magical.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny to me. She has a lot of learning (training) to do if she wants to follow in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete