Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Update...
Eliza is really talking up a storm. She's added so many words to her vocabulary and is beginning to put them together into sentences. I think my current favorite word she says is "cheese." It's just too cute. She also constantly wants to "hug" everyone, including every "boppy" she sees and a favorite game is to hide something in my shirt and say "where'd it go?" Such a little character. Eliza loves to be silly, but is also very good at directing everyone around her. She's still nursing a couple of times a day (first thing she wants when she wakes and demands I sit up immediately) and loves to play her little game where she presents her hands and feet for me to kiss while she nurses. It is my fave. Her eyes get wide and she can't help but giggle. She is such a little helper too. Her teachers tell me everyday how she loves to help with the babies there, and at home she loves to sweep, dust, load and unload the dishwasher, and pick up anything that's trash and throw it away (I'm not joking). She's also developing her taste...I think my days of having free reign to dress her are numbered. She's already quite particular about her shoes and has insisted on a couple of occasions to wear some that would not have been my choice. She is growing so tall too (no surprise there). She's such a joyful little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment