Friday, February 21, 2014

What to Wear

Eliza loves fashion. No, really, she does. I swear. Ok, perhaps I like dressing her in fashionable (by baby standards) get ups, and she literally could not care less. However, I know this time of being able to dress her in whatever I want could be a very short window. I pretty much developed a STRONG opinion about my clothing at around age 2. So, for now, before she throws in her 2 cents and before everything is covered in her lunch, dinner, I'll dress her up every day (and pretend she loves it as much as I do)! 

Every baby needs a pea coat, particularly one in such a classic color like this one in navy blue. 

When choosing our accessories, a dilemma can arise...the red or black headband?!? 

You simply can't go wrong with a pair of leggings and a sweater. 

Every fashionista knows the cardigan is a wardrobe staple!

No comments:

Post a Comment