Monday, January 19, 2015

And Many More...On Channel 4.

We celebrated Eliza's birthday on Saturday, January 17, 2015 with a party! My mom, Hailey, and I spent the week making decorations and planning the perfect menu. We had lots of family and friends travel from afar (Grandma and Grandpa, Auntie Emily with Ida and Hazel, and Aunt Sally all came from out of town). Our other guests included my Mom and Russ, my Dad, Andrea, Hudson, and Bridger, Hailey and Josh, Uncle Torrey and Nicki, and Grandma Eike. I have to say it turned out so cute! I couldn't have been happier. It was a great day with family and friends.

The Birthday Girl in her cute little Birthday outfit!

Stripped down and ready for that cake!

She'd had enough of that sticky sugary frosting. 

We sure love this little lady. 

Cousins!

What is this stuff!!??

Eeeew, it's so sticky. 

Enticing...

More kisses from Mom and Dad.

Excuse me, that's my cake!

All cleaned up...in her bithday suit!

So many gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment