Friday, January 9, 2015
Year in Review...
2014 was such an awesome year. Obviously, the highlight was the birth of our precious Eliza. I never imagined I would love being a mom as much as I do, and she truly makes everything worth it (and everything better). It's amazing to look back and think of how far she came in 2014...she went from a cooing little newborn to a walking, babbling little Shminkle. The other highlight of our year was our big move from Seattle to Pocatello. As I've said before, it's so good to be home and living a slower paced life near family. I've been thinking so much of last year at this time and how different (better) it is now. I just feel like we are in the right place and finally settling into the rest of our life. Bring on 2015!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment